Microsoft gave fans a glimpse of the upcoming Forza Motorsport 6 during its presentation at E3 2015 Monday.
Forza 6, available exclusively on Xbox One, combines impressive graphics with new features such as dynamic weather, allowing users to race in night, day and rain, according to Microsoft. There are also 26 locations, 24-car multiplayer and over 450 Forzavista cars, including the new Ford GT.
Forza 6 will launch on Xbox One on Sept. 15.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space