Channing Tatum and his hips took their Magic Mike XXL act to the streets of Los Angeles this weekend, appearing on a Magic Mike XXL themed float during the Los Angeles Pride Parade. Tatum — wearing a rainbow bandana to accent his white T-shirt and cargo shorts look — bounced along as the parade moved through West Hollywood.
Tatum tweeted a picture of the “crew” declaring, “I’M ON A FLOAT!”
As his tweet reveals: Tatum wasn’t the only Magic Mike XXL cast member on the float: Magic Mike-olytes Matt Bomer and Adam Rodriguez also joined in on the festivities. Naturally, there were also some shirtless dancers on the float to complete the Magic Mike aesthetic.
You can see more footage here. Magic Mike XXL is due out July 1.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org