One of Taylor Swift’s cats is named Olivia Benson, in honor of the fictional Sergeant and Commanding Officer played by Mariska Hargitay on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Well, this weekend, the feline Olivia Benson met the human Olivia Benson backstage at Swift’s concert in Philadelphia. Hargitay, who appeared in Swift’s “Bad Blood” music video, joined the singer onstage earlier in the night — and then later, this happened:
“This is Olivia Benson meeting Olivia Benson,” Swift says in the video, which has racked up a casual 1 million likes, “and, um, things are going well so far.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time