David Achter de Mole is officially the coolest guy ever.
The front man of Dutch rock band John Coffey pulled off an epic stunt Saturday during the band’s set at the Pinkpop Festival in the Netherlands.
De Mole was crowd surfing when someone in the crowd hurled a cup of beer at him. Without missing a beat he caught the cup in one hand, chugged what was left and threw the cup back into the audience.
Dave Grohl, you have just been upstaged.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving