David Achter de Mole is officially the coolest guy ever.
The front man of Dutch rock band John Coffey pulled off an epic stunt Saturday during the band’s set at the Pinkpop Festival in the Netherlands.
De Mole was crowd surfing when someone in the crowd hurled a cup of beer at him. Without missing a beat he caught the cup in one hand, chugged what was left and threw the cup back into the audience.
Dave Grohl, you have just been upstaged.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction