Foo Fighters lead singer Dave Grohl had to be taken to the hospital after sustaining a leg injury during a June 12 concert in Sweden, and now representatives for the band have confirmed Grohl suffered a fracture that will require Foo Fighters to cancel two shows.
The band’s June 14 appearance at Pinkpop Festival and June 16 concert in Switzerland have been postponed.
“As witnessed by tens of thousands in attendance at Foo Fighters’ June 12 show at Ullevi Stadium, Dave Grohl took a nasty spill during the second song of the set. With the help of on-site medical staff who patched him up temporarily, Dave was able to rejoin the band to complete that performance,” read a statement. “While the full extent of Dave’s injuries are still being determined, it was confirmed at a post-show hospital visit that he sustained at least one fracture.”
Fan-shot video of Grohl’s reaction to the fall can be seen here.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement