For his Buckingham Palace balcony debut on Saturday, 22-month-old George wore a very special outfit: his dad’s.
The blue romper with cream frill and gold buttons was worn by William for his balcony debut in 1984 when he was almost the exact same age as George. (Royal mom Princess Kate was also in a complementary look with a blue-and-white Catherine Walker coat dress.)
As George waved from above, the crowds below were thrilled for a glimpse of the little prince.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022