For his Buckingham Palace balcony debut on Saturday, 22-month-old George wore a very special outfit: his dad’s.
The blue romper with cream frill and gold buttons was worn by William for his balcony debut in 1984 when he was almost the exact same age as George. (Royal mom Princess Kate was also in a complementary look with a blue-and-white Catherine Walker coat dress.)
As George waved from above, the crowds below were thrilled for a glimpse of the little prince.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time