It doesn’t matter the occasion—the birth of his sister Charlotte in May, a birthday celebration for the Queen—the adorable Prince George knows how to steal the show.
All eyes were on the 22-month-old as he waved to the crowd and fiddled with dad Prince William’s uniform during Saturday’s Trooping the Colour ceremony honoring Queen Elizabeth II’s 89th birthday, People reports. In his first appearance on the Buckingham Palace balcony, George wore a blue get-up with cream lace that’s identical to the one his father, Prince William, wore in his first time on the balcony in 1984.
The occasion was the first time the Queen and her immediate heirs—son Prince Charles, grandson Prince William and great-grandson Prince George—were all together in public. It also marked the first public appearance from George’s mom, Kate Middleton, since giving birth to Charlotte last month.
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk