Show Dad that you inherited his amazing creativity and ingenuity by giving him a gift you made yourself. We rounded up a variety of ideas to ignite your imagination. You’ll find projects suited for makers of every age, from pre-school through adult. Now grab your glue gun and get busy!
- His game is sure to improve with these decorated golf balls. (h/t Laughing Kids Learn)
- Remind him how much you care with homemade shaving cream. (h/t Handimania)
- This doodle mug is a fun idea for youngsters. (h/t Coconut Robot)
- Spell it out for him with this Scrabble-letter photo frame.
- These photo bookmarks couldn’t be cuter. (h/t Nearly Crafty)
- Another good one for the younger set, with a little help from Mom. (h/t Crafty Monkey)
- Let him know he rocks! (h/t Easy Preschool Craft)
- Make him a special food treat, and pack it in a mason jar. (h/t Live Laugh Rowe)
- Turn a photo into a Shrinky Dink tie clasp! (h/t Oh Happy Day)
- Keep him organized with this simple-yet-sophisticated bungee organizer. (h/t Brit + Co)
More from All You:
- Father’s Day Gift Idea: 6 Great Subscription Boxes for Dad
- Tell Us Your Special Father’s Day Plans
- Bacon: It’s What’s for Father’s Day