The San Diego County Fair has found a way to make Starbucks drinks even more caloric.
At the Bacon-A-Fair booth, fairgoers can buy deep-fried balls of dough stuffed with Starbucks ground coffee, which comes in a Starbucks cup and is topped with whipped cream. So the concoction basically looks like a deep-fried Frappuccino. Or just think about it as “coffee, sugar, and cream,” the booth’s owner told ABC News.
Last Fall, Amy Erickson of food blog “Oh Bite It” showed off her deep-friend pumpkin spice latte bites.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022