Jon Stewart is a busy man. As the host on The Daily Show, he interviews four or five guests a week, each of whom are hawking a movie or a book or some other important cultural event. With that many guests, Stewart can’t possible be expected to watch every movie and read every single book to prepare for his interview with the author. After all, Stewart has other hosting duties to perform, jokes to write, a family to see and a life to live.
While the fact that Stewart doesn’t always do his homework is understandable, that doesn’t mean that his staff can’t tease him about it. In a new video, introduced by Mark Ruffalo, some evil genius on The Daily Show staff has made a supercut of all the times that Stewart didn’t quite get a chance to prepare for his interviews.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time