In the Chris Pratt school of acting, one face can signify so many different emotions.
The Jurassic World star demonstrated some of his skills for Conan O’Brien on Thursday night, doing impersonations of his own interpretations of various emotions and recalling Ben Stiller’s “Blue Steel” face from Zoolander.
Fans will get the chance to judge Pratt’s acting chops for real this weekend; Jurassic World opens in theaters Friday.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer