To celebrate acquiring the rights to stream Seinfeld on Hulu, the online video platform is recreating Jerry Seinfeld’s Upper West Side apartment on West 14th Street in New York City.
“The installation will include interactive elements, allowing fans to partake in some of the most memorable on-screen moments throughout the series, including the George Costanza Valentine’s Day photo shoot and their very own Kramer ‘barge-in’ entrance,” according to Hulu.
This comes on the tail of Friends opening a Central Perk pop up shop in New York for the show’s 20th anniversary.
The Seinfeld pop-up installation will be open to the public from June 24 to June 28 from 10 a.m to 7:00 p.m each day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Why Pence Launched His Presidential Bid in Iowa
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk