Questions to Answer in the Age of Optimized Hiring
Do you trust data more than your instincts?
While the U.S. worries about Chinese hacking, Beijing has built a separate Internet for the 649 million Chinese online
There’s a science to why you’re hooked, and these guys have cracked it.
The candidate has proven chatty and thoughtful
It’s time to clarify the situation
For the first time since 2002, the USDA will allow commercial bakers and processed-food producers to import pasteurized egg products from Europe–specifically, the Netherlands (which meets high food-safety standards). It’s welcome news amid the food crisis.
In the Brian Wilson biopic Love and Mercy, in theaters now, Dano (Little Miss Sunshine, There Will Be Blood) plays the troubled Beach Boys songwriter as a young man, while John Cusack handles his middle years.
After years of development and several postponements, the Low-Density Supersonic Decelerator–designed to help NASA develop Mars-landing technology–had its crucial second test flight over Hawaii on June 8. Here’s how it fared.
Now, you don’t have time to watch it
The presidential candidate is getting a second look
American Pharoah’s Hall of Fame trainer led the bay colt to the first Triple Crown win since 1978. Baffert talks about his horse, his hair and his biggest influence
Aviation accounts for only about 2% of global greenhouse-gas emissions, but it’s one of the fastest-growing contributors to climate change. That’s one reason the Environmental Protection Agency announced on June 10 that it will develop regulations for carbon emissions from airplanes, which could prompt major industry changes.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma