Glory, glory hallelujah, the new season of Orange Is The New Black is almost here. Though you won’t have to wait long for the release of the show there’s a new trailer, which yields a little more insight into the upcoming season.
It seems that Caputo’s reign at Litchfield isn’t going smoothly as Nicky wonders about early releases and Natalie Figueroa threatens, “And you thought my job would be easy.” Though the clip starts out with humor, the emotion quickly builds, leading to moments that are sure to get the tears welling up, like Suzanne telling Poussey, “People need love.”
Also on display: Lorna Morello without lipstick. The show premieres Friday.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up