Kit Harington’s Jon Snow has had a rough go of it on Game of Thrones. His father was beheaded, his siblings scattered and his time on The Wall has been marked by unrest and threats from the South, North and within. None of that prepared Harington for what he faced last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Kimmel wasn’t content to have one Jon Snow on the show so when Harington stopped by, Kimmel invited three of the internet’s finest Jon Snow impersonators for a Jon Snow-off. On Game of Thrones, Snow is limited to conversations about White Walkers, life among the Crows and sorrow, but on Kimmel the Snow sound-alikes were given less tragic material to work with. Specifically, a box of Frosties, a real-estate listing and a bottle of Pantene shampoo. Needless to say the phrase “zero heavy build up” has never sounded so life or death.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears