James Corden and Justin Bieber reprised their car karaoke sketch in a clip that aired during the CMT awards Wednesday night. But this time, instead of singing Bieber’s old songs, they both freaked out about how much they love country star Luke Bryan.
“He’s so hot,” Corden exclaims. Bieber exhales approvingly as Corden talks about “getting lost” in Bryan’s eyes. Then the two launch into an enthusiastic rendition of Bryan’s “Country Girl.”
Bryan ended up winning male video of the year for “Play It Again.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement