James Corden and Justin Bieber reprised their car karaoke sketch in a clip that aired during the CMT awards Wednesday night. But this time, instead of singing Bieber’s old songs, they both freaked out about how much they love country star Luke Bryan.
“He’s so hot,” Corden exclaims. Bieber exhales approvingly as Corden talks about “getting lost” in Bryan’s eyes. Then the two launch into an enthusiastic rendition of Bryan’s “Country Girl.”
Bryan ended up winning male video of the year for “Play It Again.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time