Former President Bill Clinton said he will most likely stop giving paid speeches if his wife Hillary is elected president.
The Clintons have been dogged by questions about potential conflicts of interest around their foundation and the amounts they’ve earned from high-profile speaking engagements.
When asked by Bloomberg Television whether he would continue to give paid speeches if Hillary Clinton is elected president, Bill Clinton replied: “I don’t think so.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022