Former President Bill Clinton said he will most likely stop giving paid speeches if his wife Hillary is elected president.
The Clintons have been dogged by questions about potential conflicts of interest around their foundation and the amounts they’ve earned from high-profile speaking engagements.
When asked by Bloomberg Television whether he would continue to give paid speeches if Hillary Clinton is elected president, Bill Clinton replied: “I don’t think so.”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms