In a former life, Caitlyn Jenner adorned the front of Wheaties boxes. Now, she’s on the cover of Vanity Fair — and on the arm of one very passionate supporter.
Greensboro, North Carolina, resident Jason Hatfield got Jenner’s magazine cover image tattooed on his left forearm Tuesday to show solidarity with her after her gender transition.
“Caitlyn Jenner’s been so brave,” Hatfield, who is gay, told NBC News affiliate WXII in North Carolina. “As an athlete and everything that was done before she came out, she was incredible. And now she’s a thousand times the role model a Kardashian is!”…
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com