The X-Files revival premieres in January, but fans can now see an image of Mulder and Scully together again through the show’s Twitter account. Sure, David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson have been singing and kissing out of character, but here they are, on camera, as their respective agents. There’s not much to the image, but the two sit in what appears to be a car, in front of a green screen. Mulder wears jeans; Scully wears a blazer.
The two actors have also been chronicling their time on set on Twitter, Anderson posting a picture of their respective chairs and Duchovny posting a not-very-clear image of a script.
A shot of the two kissing on set has also been circulating. The show, which will also feature Joel McHale, debuts January 24. Duchovny told Entertainment Weekly that he “started crying reading the first page” of the first script.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow