The X-Files revival premieres in January, but fans can now see an image of Mulder and Scully together again through the show’s Twitter account. Sure, David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson have been singing and kissing out of character, but here they are, on camera, as their respective agents. There’s not much to the image, but the two sit in what appears to be a car, in front of a green screen. Mulder wears jeans; Scully wears a blazer.
The two actors have also been chronicling their time on set on Twitter, Anderson posting a picture of their respective chairs and Duchovny posting a not-very-clear image of a script.
A shot of the two kissing on set has also been circulating. The show, which will also feature Joel McHale, debuts January 24. Duchovny told Entertainment Weekly that he “started crying reading the first page” of the first script.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now