The reality star signed a copy of her Vanity Fair cover for Dr. Harrison Lee, posing alongside him in a sweet Instagram shot posted by one of Lee’s employees.
“To Harrison, Great Job Thank you so much Caitlyn Jenner,” she wrote.
Jenner previously admitted to having a bit of a panic attack following the 10-hour surgery, thinking, “What did I just do? What did I just do to myself?”
But in the end, she didn’t regret it. “If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life,’ ” she told the magazine.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer