Can’t think of a witty Father’s Day card to write, but find the greeting cards at drug stores are overly sentimental? Well if you are like most Americans, you’ll probably settle for something, as the National Retail Federation estimates that six in ten consumers will buy their dads a greeting card, spending more than $777 million overall. To help you find something more unique, we scanned Etsy and have rounded up some of our favorites. Don’t forget: Father’s Day in the U.S. is June 21.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World
For the Dad Who Likes a Nightcap
See more from Knotty Cards
For Fastidious Fathers
See more from Xoxo Designs by Ruth
For the Dad Who Has Trouble Expressing His Feelings
See more from Cheeky Kumquat.
For Trekkie Dads
See more from LetMeDrawYourPicture.
For the Dad Who Makes the Best Puns
See more from Cardtorial.
For the Dad Who Let You Have an Iguana
See more from KudzuMonster.
For the Dad Who Likes to Explore the Great Outdoors
See more from Modern Printed Matter.
For the Man Who Said "I Am Your Father"
See more from witandwhistle.
For Vegetarian Dads
See more at Splash of Silver.
For the Dad Who Knows You're a Piece of Work
See more from TomandMacy.
For the Dad Who Actually Knows Who Kanye Is
See more from for the Trill of it.
For Dads Who Stayed Cool
See more from Turtle’s Soup.
For the Dad Who Always Quotes Seinfeld
See more from averycampbellart.
For the Dad Who Is Confident About How He Looks in Swim Trunks
See more from Seriously Shannon.
For the Dad Who Somehow Figured Out How to Text Emojis
See more from BettieConfetti.
For Dads Who Love Dogs
See more from Allherglory.