This week, Glassdoor.com — a site popular for people searching for jobs, who can get the inside scoop from anonymous reviews from former and current employees — posted its annual list of the CEOs most popular with their employees.
The company also broke out a list of the five top rated woman CEOs. They are, as follows:
- Mary Barra, General Motors (86% approval)
- Pam Nicholson, Enterprise Rent-A-Car (84% approval)
- Kay Krill, Ann Taylor (84% approval)
- Marillyn Hewson, Lockheed Martin (83% approval)
- Sharen Turney, Victoria’s Secret Stores (83% approval)
It should come as no surprise that Barra tops this list. She’s earned praise from all angles for her handling of GM’s ignition switch recall crisis. Barra is a GM lifer who has respect throughout the organization.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022