James Bond is doing his James Bond thing in the new TV spot for the upcoming Spectre. After all, it ends with Daniel Craig, smushed against a beautiful woman played by Monica Bellucci, and uttering that iconic line: “Bond, James Bond.”
The spot has some overlap with the movie’s first trailer, including an opening delivered by Moneypenny and an ominous “welcome” from Christoph Waltz as Franz Oberhauser. However, this one minute spot delivers more car chases, explosions, gunfighting, and planes.
It also features a brief glimpse of Ben Whishaw’s Q and a look at Bond with Léa Seydoux’s Madeleine Swann. The film—which is directed, like Skyfall before it, by Sam Mendes—is set to come out Nov. 6.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now