James Bond is doing his James Bond thing in the new TV spot for the upcoming Spectre. After all, it ends with Daniel Craig, smushed against a beautiful woman played by Monica Bellucci, and uttering that iconic line: “Bond, James Bond.”
The spot has some overlap with the movie’s first trailer, including an opening delivered by Moneypenny and an ominous “welcome” from Christoph Waltz as Franz Oberhauser. However, this one minute spot delivers more car chases, explosions, gunfighting, and planes.
It also features a brief glimpse of Ben Whishaw’s Q and a look at Bond with Léa Seydoux’s Madeleine Swann. The film—which is directed, like Skyfall before it, by Sam Mendes—is set to come out Nov. 6.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022