Blue Ice Vodka has released a limited-edition Breaking Bad-themed line called “Heisenberg,”People.com reports. It’s inspired by “Blue Sky,” the street name for the blue meth that Walter White (alias: “Heisenberg”) manufactured with his partner in crime and former student Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul).
The liquor comes in commemorative bottles with famous lines from the series: “Say My Name,” “The One Who Knocks” and “Tread Lightly.”
It should be the perfect nightcap for fans re-watching old episodes — as long as they do not binge-drink while they binge-watch.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time