Blue Ice Vodka has released a limited-edition Breaking Bad-themed line called “Heisenberg,”People.com reports. It’s inspired by “Blue Sky,” the street name for the blue meth that Walter White (alias: “Heisenberg”) manufactured with his partner in crime and former student Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul).
The liquor comes in commemorative bottles with famous lines from the series: “Say My Name,” “The One Who Knocks” and “Tread Lightly.”
It should be the perfect nightcap for fans re-watching old episodes — as long as they do not binge-drink while they binge-watch.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart