Blue Ice Vodka has released a limited-edition Breaking Bad-themed line called “Heisenberg,”People.com reports. It’s inspired by “Blue Sky,” the street name for the blue meth that Walter White (alias: “Heisenberg”) manufactured with his partner in crime and former student Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul).
The liquor comes in commemorative bottles with famous lines from the series: “Say My Name,” “The One Who Knocks” and “Tread Lightly.”
It should be the perfect nightcap for fans re-watching old episodes — as long as they do not binge-drink while they binge-watch.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate