Now this is a story all about how … a blues cover of the Fresh Prince theme started to go viral.
Performed by Canadian guitarist and songwriter Steve Onotera and Jeff Gagne, the spoof of the theme song for the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air turns rap by the show’s star Will Smith into a medley played on a tambourine and harmonica.
As Onotera joked on Reddit, “imagine Carlton dancing to it.” So now we wait for someone to mash up footage of the goody-two-shoes.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears