Victor Espinoza, the jockey who rode American Pharoah to his Triple Crown victory, maybe deserves a break from competition. However, Jimmy Fallon made Espinoza race again on The Tonight Show Monday, challenging the jockey to a race on mini-motorcycles, which he dubbed the “Quadruple Crown.”
The course, which was intended to represent each leg of the actual Triple Crown, featured some women in Kentucky Derby-esque hats, Preakness-type mud throwing and Belmont bookies. Espinoza took an early wrong turn, but still emerged the winner.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This