Ellie Kemper learned the hard way what happens when you try to bring back a bite from overseas.
The star of the hit Netflix series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt told a story about a trip she took to London during a sit down on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Monday night. Her souvenir of choice? Apples that bomb sniffing dogs discovered when she reached the airport.
“I wasn’t trying to get anything by on them. I just forgot,” the actress explained. “And the bomb sniffing dogs came, and they sniffed out the apples, and I was detained.”
Because of the whole ordeal, she said, “I may or may not be on the TSA watchlist.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time