Ellie Kemper learned the hard way what happens when you try to bring back a bite from overseas.
The star of the hit Netflix series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt told a story about a trip she took to London during a sit down on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Monday night. Her souvenir of choice? Apples that bomb sniffing dogs discovered when she reached the airport.
“I wasn’t trying to get anything by on them. I just forgot,” the actress explained. “And the bomb sniffing dogs came, and they sniffed out the apples, and I was detained.”
Because of the whole ordeal, she said, “I may or may not be on the TSA watchlist.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World