Ellie Kemper learned the hard way what happens when you try to bring back a bite from overseas.
The star of the hit Netflix series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt told a story about a trip she took to London during a sit down on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Monday night. Her souvenir of choice? Apples that bomb sniffing dogs discovered when she reached the airport.
“I wasn’t trying to get anything by on them. I just forgot,” the actress explained. “And the bomb sniffing dogs came, and they sniffed out the apples, and I was detained.”
Because of the whole ordeal, she said, “I may or may not be on the TSA watchlist.”
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive