Out of the bevy of Apple’s announcements on Monday at this year’s developers conference, known as WWDC, four stood out the most: Apple Music, a more robust Siri, native Apple Watch apps and the News app.
Both Apple Music and the News app are new products rising from the ashes of old ones. Apple purchased Beats last year, and repurposed its streaming service into Apple Music; News is taking the place of the lackluster offering Newsstand. Siri and the Watch’s software are getting welcome updates to their capabilities.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com