Out of the bevy of Apple’s announcements on Monday at this year’s developers conference, known as WWDC, four stood out the most: Apple Music, a more robust Siri, native Apple Watch apps and the News app.
Both Apple Music and the News app are new products rising from the ashes of old ones. Apple purchased Beats last year, and repurposed its streaming service into Apple Music; News is taking the place of the lackluster offering Newsstand. Siri and the Watch’s software are getting welcome updates to their capabilities.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization