Vice President Joe Biden tweeted his and his family’s gratitude for the outpouring of “kindness and compassion” they’ve received in the wake of his son Beau’s death.
Beau Biden was laid to rest this Saturday following three days of public events, at which thousands joined the Biden family in mourning his death. The vice president’s eldest son was 46 years old when he died in late May of brain cancer.
At his funeral mass on Saturday, President Obama said Beau, “did in 46 years what most of us couldn’t do in 146. He left nothing in the tank.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow