Vice President Joe Biden tweeted his and his family’s gratitude for the outpouring of “kindness and compassion” they’ve received in the wake of his son Beau’s death.
Beau Biden was laid to rest this Saturday following three days of public events, at which thousands joined the Biden family in mourning his death. The vice president’s eldest son was 46 years old when he died in late May of brain cancer.
At his funeral mass on Saturday, President Obama said Beau, “did in 46 years what most of us couldn’t do in 146. He left nothing in the tank.”
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time