Adam Lambert meant it when he said he’s here for your entertainment. His new album, The Original High, doesn’t come down until June 16, but the American Idol alum is letting listeners take a hit of his third studio early with an advance stream on Amazon.
The singer-songwriter’s first full-length since switching labels, The Original High reunites Lambert with previous collaborators Shellback and Max Martin—the Swedish hitmaker who just scored his 20th No. 1 single with “Bad Blood”—and features a collaboration with “Habits (Stay High)” singer Tove Lo. It also marks a shift from the funkier Pharrell collaborations of 2012’s Trespassing to darker house-inspired music, evident on lead single “Ghost Town.” See what else you can whistle along to right here.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023