If you stayed home Saturday night, you could watch Jurassic Park on TV. You could watch it a lot.
The original dinosaur thriller aired on five, count ’em five, different channels at the same time: USA, SyFy, Bravo, E!, and NBC Universo (in Spanish). All five were on the same run, meaning one could switch between channels and be at the same moment in the movie. The only difference was the advertisements.
It’s all part of an effort to promote the latest movie in the franchise, Jurassic World starring Chris Pratt, which comes out June 12.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time