Samsung revealed its Galaxy S6 Active smartphone on Monday, just hours ahead of Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference.
The new Galaxy S6 Active, which was the subject of numerous information leaks in recent weeks, “is designed with the active lifestyle in mind,” according to Samsung. “It gives you the durability you want while boasting a sleek, lightweight design and all of the innovation the Galaxy S6 has to offer.”
The Galaxy S6 Active is mostly similar to the default Galaxy S6 with added features more suited to an adventurous lifestyle (or a clumsy owner), like water resistance and dust protection. The phone will be available exclusively from AT&T on June 12 through a variety of payment options.
“As we’ve shown over the past three years as the exclusive provider of Samsung’s Galaxy S active family, we feel that our customers shouldn’t have to trade durability for best-in-class specs,” said Jeff Bradley, the senior vice president of device marketing and develop services for AT&T, in a statement. “The Galaxy S6 active is the best Galaxy S6 in the market.”
Read next: 3 Staggering Figures About Apple That Tell You Everything
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk