The Gilmore Girls reunion panel, presented by the ATX Festival and Entertainment Weekly, offered plenty of amazing moments from our favorites from Stars Hollow. Edward Hermann was honored, Rory’s best boyfriend was decided, and so much more was discussed.
For those who couldn’t make it to watch the reunion in person, fear not: the full panel is streaming above. Hosted by EW Morning Live host Jessica Shaw, the reunion featured creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, stars Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Kelly Bishop, and many more from the show’s ensemble cast.
The panel also included discussions about how Gilmore Girls would fare in today’s TV landscape and if we’ll ever see a Gilmore Girls movie. Sherman-Palladino also spoke earlier in the day about her upcoming non-Gilmore Girls projects.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization