The Gilmore Girls reunion panel, presented by the ATX Festival and Entertainment Weekly, offered plenty of amazing moments from our favorites from Stars Hollow. Edward Hermann was honored, Rory’s best boyfriend was decided, and so much more was discussed.
For those who couldn’t make it to watch the reunion in person, fear not: the full panel is streaming above. Hosted by EW Morning Live host Jessica Shaw, the reunion featured creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, stars Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Kelly Bishop, and many more from the show’s ensemble cast.
The panel also included discussions about how Gilmore Girls would fare in today’s TV landscape and if we’ll ever see a Gilmore Girls movie. Sherman-Palladino also spoke earlier in the day about her upcoming non-Gilmore Girls projects.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org