The Gilmore Girls reunion panel, presented by the ATX Festival and Entertainment Weekly, offered plenty of amazing moments from our favorites from Stars Hollow. Edward Hermann was honored, Rory’s best boyfriend was decided, and so much more was discussed.
For those who couldn’t make it to watch the reunion in person, fear not: the full panel is streaming above. Hosted by EW Morning Live host Jessica Shaw, the reunion featured creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, stars Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Kelly Bishop, and many more from the show’s ensemble cast.
The panel also included discussions about how Gilmore Girls would fare in today’s TV landscape and if we’ll ever see a Gilmore Girls movie. Sherman-Palladino also spoke earlier in the day about her upcoming non-Gilmore Girls projects.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving