A 48-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder in Australia Monday after allegedly driving a stolen bulldozer into a house where a woman and her two children were sleeping.
Four vehicles parked outside the home were crushed before the bulldozer was turned toward the building and razed it, New South Wales police said in a statement.
A neighbor was able to run inside and help a 56-year-old woman and her two daughters, aged 15 and 20, to escape the home before it was flattened.
The incident happened at 7:10 a.m. (5:10 p.m. ET Sunday) in the town of Teralba, a suburb of…
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy