Stars—they’re just like us!
The supermodel Kate Moss was escorted off a flight on Sunday operated by low-cost airline EasyJet after “being disruptive,” the AP reports.
While EasyJet would not confirm Moss’ presence on the flight, it said in a statement that “police met flight EZY2232 from Bodrum to London Luton yesterday due to the behaviour of a passenger onboard.” It continued: “EasyJet does not tolerate disruptive behavior and will always report any incidents to the authorities.”
Moss was reportedly headed home after vacationing at Bodrum, a Turkish resort. Bedfordshire police said the passenger was not arrested and that no passenger complaints were made, according to the AP.
While the infamous supermodel’s alleged naughty behavior may not surprise many, the fact that she flies on a low-cost airline might.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive