Taco Bell announced Friday that it is adding Cap’n Crunch Delights, warm donut holes covered in Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries cereal and filled with “milk icing,” to its national menu, starting July 2.
The chain started testing the item in select locations in February, selling packs of two for $1.00, four for $1.69 or 12 for $4.49.
While Taco Bell recently announced it would rid its menu of artificial ingredients—artificial colors, flavors and high-fructose corn syrup—by year’s end, the pledge does not apply to branded items like the Cap’n Crunch donut holes or Doritos Locos Tacos, a spokesperson told the Associated Press.
The announcement had good timing: It came on National Donut Day.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List