Taco Bell announced Friday that it is adding Cap’n Crunch Delights, warm donut holes covered in Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries cereal and filled with “milk icing,” to its national menu, starting July 2.
The chain started testing the item in select locations in February, selling packs of two for $1.00, four for $1.69 or 12 for $4.49.
While Taco Bell recently announced it would rid its menu of artificial ingredients—artificial colors, flavors and high-fructose corn syrup—by year’s end, the pledge does not apply to branded items like the Cap’n Crunch donut holes or Doritos Locos Tacos, a spokesperson told the Associated Press.
The announcement had good timing: It came on National Donut Day.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears