There goes Oreo making all our dreams come true again.
“Spied these Brownie Batter #oreos yesterday at #SSE15, but they’re news to us. New flavors on the way? @oreo,” the outlet captioned the sneaky photo.
So what should we expect from these Brownie Batter treats? The cookies appear to have a crème inside that emulates that same great taste you get from licking a bowl full of batter, sandwiched between the traditional chocolate cookies.
Though a spokesperson for the brand could not comment on the rumored new flavor, we’re crossing our fingers for an upcoming release date.
Until then, snack on, Oreo addicts.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving