There goes Oreo making all our dreams come true again.
“Spied these Brownie Batter #oreos yesterday at #SSE15, but they’re news to us. New flavors on the way? @oreo,” the outlet captioned the sneaky photo.
So what should we expect from these Brownie Batter treats? The cookies appear to have a crème inside that emulates that same great taste you get from licking a bowl full of batter, sandwiched between the traditional chocolate cookies.
Though a spokesperson for the brand could not comment on the rumored new flavor, we’re crossing our fingers for an upcoming release date.
Until then, snack on, Oreo addicts.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science