In the upcoming Magic Mike sequel, of course Channing Tatum’s character is going to have a rival, and of course he’s going to be just as handsome (and good at dancing) as Chan.
This new sneak peek, which debuted on Ellen, gives fan a first look at Malik, played by So You Think You Can Dance alum Stephen “tWitch” Boss. (He also happens to DJ for Ellen.)
We’re sure you’ve already got it marked on your calendar, but just in case you need a reminder: Magic Mike XXL hits theaters July 1.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating