In the upcoming Magic Mike sequel, of course Channing Tatum’s character is going to have a rival, and of course he’s going to be just as handsome (and good at dancing) as Chan.
This new sneak peek, which debuted on Ellen, gives fan a first look at Malik, played by So You Think You Can Dance alum Stephen “tWitch” Boss. (He also happens to DJ for Ellen.)
We’re sure you’ve already got it marked on your calendar, but just in case you need a reminder: Magic Mike XXL hits theaters July 1.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears