Whether you live in a city or a suburb sometimes you just need to get away from it all, escape to the woods, and commune with nature. But are you a one-man, one-tent, one-match camper who eschews modern comforts outside of the nylon thrill of a utility belt? Or are you the type who prefers to throw the filet mignon on the stainless steel hibachi outside your two-story tent with a built-in patio? In short, are you a camper or a glamper?
YouTube channel IFHT has thrown down the gauntlet and whether you’re a committed woodsman or prefer your forest with a side of flare (non-flammable, of course, Smokey the Bear), everyone will agree this rap battle has natural charm.
As for the cities vs. suburbs debate, that’s a different rap battle entirely.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears