The daughter of Golden State Warrior guard Stephen Curry, who has gone viral for hamming it up at her dad’s post-game press conferences, made herself even more endearing to fans when she mimicked her dad’s signature chest bump and pointed to the sky before the game, which the Warriors won against LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers 108-100.
She also demonstrated her victory dance:
In an op-ed for TIME, the youngster’s mom Ayesha Curry wrote that she and Steph are trying to stick to a routine with their daughter while the games are going on. “If anything, the attention has brought us closer together and made us realize that through all of this, we need to remain balanced and relaxed, especially in our home with our daughter.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time