Information about Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S6 “Active,” a more rugged version of its flagship Galaxy S6, has leaked online, 9to5Google reports.
Samsung US appears to have posted the entirety of the S6 Active’s user manual online, although the new Galaxy smartphone has yet to be officially announced. The manual has since been taken down.
9to5Google reports that the phone’s manual is 108 pages long and includes detailed information about the phone’s features. This isn’t the first time that information has leaked about the Galaxy S6 Active — there have been past image leaks of press renders as far back as last month.
According to the leaked manual, the S6 Active will have a 5.1 inch display, 32GB of storage and 16MP and 5MP rear- and front-facing cameras, respectively.
Investment bank Oppenheimer released a research note last month arguing Samsung is “placing a wrong bet” on its Galaxy S6 flagship as sales have been dipping in recent months.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow