Jane Fonda’s dance parties, as she described them on The Late Late Show Thursday night, seem like the most fun. Where else can you get down with the likes of Chelsea Handler, Spike Jonze, and Ellen Page? And, on top of that, according to Fonda, Page “dances like a little ladybug.”
So we don’t blame James Corden and Elizabeth Banks for trying — and shimmying — their hardest to snag an invite. (Banks, apparently, has twice attended before but only as a plus one.) Their tryout even descended into almost-Magic Mike territory.
The routine pays off for Corden and Banks, but now we’re left wondering why did Fonda say she doesn’t “really invite” Lily Tomlin to the parties?
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer