Jane Fonda’s dance parties, as she described them on The Late Late Show Thursday night, seem like the most fun. Where else can you get down with the likes of Chelsea Handler, Spike Jonze, and Ellen Page? And, on top of that, according to Fonda, Page “dances like a little ladybug.”
So we don’t blame James Corden and Elizabeth Banks for trying — and shimmying — their hardest to snag an invite. (Banks, apparently, has twice attended before but only as a plus one.) Their tryout even descended into almost-Magic Mike territory.
The routine pays off for Corden and Banks, but now we’re left wondering why did Fonda say she doesn’t “really invite” Lily Tomlin to the parties?
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time