Game 1 of the NBA Finals brought back another sports favorite: Jimmy Kimmel’s now-annual NBA edition of his “Mean Tweets” segment.
As usual, the tweets were both cruel and ridiculous. For example: “Jimmy Butler look so ugly bruh look like a face you put on a totem pole bruh lookin like a tiki mask bruh.”
Hey Twitter, it’s called a game face.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World