Game 1 of the NBA Finals brought back another sports favorite: Jimmy Kimmel’s now-annual NBA edition of his “Mean Tweets” segment.
As usual, the tweets were both cruel and ridiculous. For example: “Jimmy Butler look so ugly bruh look like a face you put on a totem pole bruh lookin like a tiki mask bruh.”
Hey Twitter, it’s called a game face.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears