PepsiCo is the latest big food company to sing a healthier tune.
The soft drink maker is introducing a new beverage line called Stubborn Soda that will be made with natural flavors. The new drinks will not contain high fructose corn syrup.
As first reported by Beverage Digest, the flavors for the new line will include black cherry with tarragon, orange hibiscus, pineapple cream, and agave vanilla cream. The new drinks will be marketed as craft sodas.
The move comes amid a slowdown in soda consumption in the United States, and as more consumers opt for healthier options that contain less sugar and more natural ingredients.
A PepsiCo spokesperson told the Associated Press that Stubborn Soda is still in “incubation,” and that there are no restaurant clients to announce at this time.
“It’s very new, they’re still learning from it and reaching out,” the spokesperson said.
For more on the trend by big food companies to sell healthier products, check out Fortune’s recent story on the phenomenon.
MORE Read more about PepsiCo on the new Fortune 500
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space