You know how you can occasionally find Coke bottles with your name on them? Well, somebody happened to find a bottle with the name Bruce and pulled off some topical humor:
This is, of course, a nod to Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce, who recently came out as transgender, revealing her new name and image on the cover of Vanity Fair.
According to Coca-Cola’s Share a Coke site, there are already bottles with the name Caitlyn out there — but we still appreciate the ingenuity here.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now