To help cope with Jon Stewart’s imminent departure from The Daily Show, Melissa McCarthy designed a special kimono-style dress plastered with images of Jon Stewart. Then she surprised him by wearing it to the Daily Show Wednesday night, where she dropped by to discuss her upcoming movie, Spy.
“What odd Time Squares t-shirt shop do they do this at?” Stewart asks.
“Sadly, this is me making it,” McCarthy responds. “This is how I’ll rock myself to sleep crying every night when you stop doing this show.”
Here’s a closer look at the dress, which McCarthy flaunted on Instagram:
The actress recently debuted her new clothing line, Melissa McCarthy Seven7, so fingers crossed this Jon Stewart kimono will be available for purchase.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up