To help cope with Jon Stewart’s imminent departure from The Daily Show, Melissa McCarthy designed a special kimono-style dress plastered with images of Jon Stewart. Then she surprised him by wearing it to the Daily Show Wednesday night, where she dropped by to discuss her upcoming movie, Spy.
“What odd Time Squares t-shirt shop do they do this at?” Stewart asks.
“Sadly, this is me making it,” McCarthy responds. “This is how I’ll rock myself to sleep crying every night when you stop doing this show.”
Here’s a closer look at the dress, which McCarthy flaunted on Instagram:
The actress recently debuted her new clothing line, Melissa McCarthy Seven7, so fingers crossed this Jon Stewart kimono will be available for purchase.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy