To help cope with Jon Stewart’s imminent departure from The Daily Show, Melissa McCarthy designed a special kimono-style dress plastered with images of Jon Stewart. Then she surprised him by wearing it to the Daily Show Wednesday night, where she dropped by to discuss her upcoming movie, Spy.
“What odd Time Squares t-shirt shop do they do this at?” Stewart asks.
“Sadly, this is me making it,” McCarthy responds. “This is how I’ll rock myself to sleep crying every night when you stop doing this show.”
Here’s a closer look at the dress, which McCarthy flaunted on Instagram:
The actress recently debuted her new clothing line, Melissa McCarthy Seven7, so fingers crossed this Jon Stewart kimono will be available for purchase.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body