“Are you okay to drive?” Simon Pegg’s Benji asks Tom Cruise’s Ethan Hunt in a new trailer for the upcoming Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation. “A minute ago you were dead.” Ethan takes the wheel.
Yes, the latest trailer for the film, due out July 31, features more nutty feats from Cruise. It opens, for instance, with Cruise’s Ethan Hunt being told he needs to “get through 12 feet of concrete and 70,000 gallons of pressurized water without any metal.” Ethan assesses: “No oxygen tanks.” Then there’s some seriously reckless driving with Benji as a passenger and that whole matter of dangling off a plane as it lifts off, which was also teased in the first trailer.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body